Protecting Database By Automating Backup (Part 2)

Discuss any other aspects of Clinic Management
Post a reply

Protecting Database By Automating Backup (Part 2)

Postby backman » June 20th, 2007, 1:19 pm

If you haven't already read my post (Part 1) in wish list it might be worht doing that now https://clinicofficeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=13

New Protocol:
Eclipse Internet offer a back up facility for 3.99 + vat per month..

For this you get 5gb of storage space...

A free back up programme which does all the work for you with a simple and easy to use interface..

Internet access from any web browser, which allows you to restore to any computer across the net (so you can use the facility to restroe to a home computer or satalite practice)

They offer a free trial version for 30 days so you can test it follow the link below for more info
http://www.eclipse.net.uk/index.cfm?id=backup_bus

So if you like sleeping at night take human's out of your back up protocol and automate or you can stay blisfully ignorant and risk loosing all you database

If I seem a little paranoid about this it's cos I've done it... lost 3mts of data ...LOL

Sleep Well...

Colm
backman

• Website

Re: Protecting Database By Automating Backup (Part 2)

Postby Support » March 27th, 2009, 8:22 am

We've been offering an online backup service ourselves as part of the ClinicOffice Support Plan for a while now and we're pleased to say it's working excellently! It's already saved one clinic from disaster (they had a hard disk failure).

Best of all, apart from a one-off setup fee of £20, there are NO EXTRA MONTHLY CHARGES as the cost of up to 1Gb online storage is included in the Support Plan!

More information is in the original post here :-
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=245
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to General Practice Management