Preparing A report

Scripting help and sample scripts for use with the Scripting Module

Preparing A report

Postby stevema » February 8th, 2016, 10:55 am

I have set up forms on clinic office so that I can go paper free. I am still developing this. I want to be able to generate complex reports based on the forms. I may well enlist Clinic Office to do this for me. have a question about this. I have a lot of options for example "hip range of motion". If a fill in the associated box "Reduced on internal rotation" I would then want that to be generated on the report as follows " Hip range of motion: Reduced on internal rotation." However if the patient's hip range of motion was normal I would not write anything in the box. In this case I would want the generated report to say nothing. I would not want it so say "Hip range of motion: [blank]" In other words fields where I enter nothing on the form should not appear on the report. Whereas, if I do enter something they should appear on the report with some preliminary text.... Ok so can I do this with Clinic office?
stevema

Re: Preparing A report

Postby Mat Larkin » February 8th, 2016, 11:00 am

Hi Stevema,

Thanks for your post. I will pass this over to our developer to have a look into it for you.

As soon as I hear back, I will post again on here.

ClinicOffice Support Team
www.pioneersoftware.co.uk
Mat Larkin

Postby stevema » February 16th, 2016, 11:17 am

Any news on this Matt?
stevema

Postby Mat Larkin » February 19th, 2016, 8:45 am

Hi Stevema,

Sorry for the late reply. I have chased this up and awaiting a response.

Thanks for your patience.
www.pioneersoftware.co.uk
Mat Larkin

Postby Support » March 18th, 2016, 8:32 am

Hi Steve,

It depends to some degree as to what kind of "REPORT" you mean. Are we talking about a word processor report, a design template or a grid report? In any case the answer is much the same, which is that this can be accomplished if we write some custom SQL for you.

In these kind of cases, the best procedure is for you to mock-up the report for us (in Word for example) and provide as much detail as possible as to where data is being pulled from for the report and then we can design the report for you. There is a charge for the time involved in doing this, which we'd advise you of once we see the mock-up and know how much work is involved.

However, once you have one such report, you could most likely just copy it and then adapt it yourself to create similar reports yourself in the future.

I hope this helps a little!
Support
Site Admin

Return to Scripting