update to build 1085

Post any questions, problems, comments, hints or tips related to ClinicOffice
Post a reply

update to build 1085

Postby MrsClaireMoody » April 8th, 2015, 7:54 am

I have updated to build 1085 on my server computer (reception). When trying to logon to my second computer I get the message "the clinic office installation on this computer must be updated to build 1085 before you can logon to this database" When I try to update to build 1085 on my second computer it says "clinicoffice v5 appears to be running on this computer and cannot be updated at the moment..." I have restarted/rebooted both computers many times - yesterday and today and the same message appears. So I have no access to ClinicOffice in my treatment room. I am so frustrated, please help.
MrsClaireMoody

Re: update to build 1085

Postby MrsClaireMoody » April 8th, 2015, 11:41 am

I have got into ClinicOffice by using the sample database instead of my own database. Checked for program updates, and updated to build 1085 through the sample database. I can now access my own database. I am going to stop doing updates - something always goes wrong.
MrsClaireMoody

Re: update to build 1085

Postby Support » June 28th, 2015, 8:20 pm

Hi Claire - sorry to hear you had a problem updating. If you see the message "ClinicOffice v5 appears to be running on this computer and cannot be updated at the moment...", it most likely means there is a "ClinicOfficeV5.exe" process which is stuck running in the background.

A simple reboot, or killing off the process via the Windows Task Manager will resolve the issue and allow the updater to work correctly.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to General Questions & Answers